With the approach of Earth Day on April 22, 2013, here is a fresh approach to renewing the earth with “creative repurposing” or “upcycling,” unused teacups. The teacup can be recycled into items both practical and decorative. All that is needed is a bit of creative inspiration.
- Of course, old teacups can be transformed into convenient, individual household planters for succulents, flowering bulbs, etc.
- Organize your office supplies or fashionable baubles inside of them.
- Upcycle old mugs into lighting fixtures
- Convert hanging teacup in to bird feeder
- Turn an old tea set into a quirky cake stand
Follow our Pinterest board for more ideas how to reuse tea cups.
We can do more than just Reduce, Reuse, Recycle—we can help the environment and ourselves by “upcycling” things we can no longer reuse.
Save 22% with coupon code
April 12-22nd, 2013 Midnight PST
valid for any purchase over $22